We have all heard people tell us to “detox” our bodies.
Hearing such advice, many of us dismiss the notion, never to pick it up again.
That is until the next person tells us to “detox” our bodies.
But what does all this talk about “detoxifying” our bodies mean and why is it so important for us to do it?
In this article, we will discover the answer together.
In the previous article, WANT TO KEEP YOUR INSIDES CLEAN? TEAS, PLEASE, I discussed the teas that we can drink that will help us detoxify our bodies.
After this article, I hope we can live happier and healthier lives as we treat the insides of our bodies as well as we do the outsides.
BENEFITS FOR DETOXIFYING YOUR BODY
- DIGESTION PERFECTION: Well, not quite. However, with a detox routine, your metabolism will be restored and you will be able to digest what you eat more proficiently.
- POWER ON: The detoxifying of our bodies allow all the junk that still rests in our bodies to be released and with it all the sluggish feelings that are associated with the junk.
- GARBAGE OUT: In speaking of the junk that remains in the body after digestion, a good detox routine will help you get rid of it so it does not cause any unwanted consequences.
- JUNK ATTACK: Those unwanted consequences, what are they, you ask? A good detoxifying of your body allows you to skate past things like high blood pressure and other chronic illnesses.
- BLOAT BE GONE: Days after you start a detox routine, and as the junk in your body is released, you will experience improved bowel functions and built up gas and bloating will be a thing of the past.
- FAT BURNER: Your body has a natural ability to burn the fat it receives from the foods you eat. However, with the junk coming with it, this ability is no longer functioning at its peak. Introduce a daily detox routine to help your body not add to its issues and add to your weight.
- IN WITH THE GOOD: The nutrients and minerals that the body needs are taken out of that food. With all the junk that is packed in our foods, the body cannot properly deal with the nutrients and minerals. The body cannot use what it does not process. A daily detox routine will help the body deal with this issue.
- GIVE YOUR STOMACH A BREAK: It is amazing what the stomach has to do. Your stomach makes the acid that is responsible for the break down of your food as well as gets rid of what it does not need. Overload your stomach with junk and you will soon find yourself with stomach problems. A daily detox routine can help you here too. Not only is a liquid detox (like the teas from the previous article) easier to digest, its also a great way to detoxify the body while giving your stomach a chance to rest.
- DETOX IS THE BEST MEDICINE: When you add detox to your regular routine, you decrease the need for the medications you take for diet related issues.
- YOUR SKIN IS GLOWING: Detoxifying your insides has benefits for your outsides as well. By detoxing your innards, your skin will have a radiance about it and your acne and blemishes will disappear.
- A SLIVER OF INFO ABOUT YOUR LIVER: The headquarters of detoxifying the body. Your liver is the mainstay of detox for your body. However, the more junk you throw at it, the harder it is for your liver to keep up. Give your liver a break and detox.
- UPSTAIRS LOOKING GOOD: According to those who maintain a detox routine, they say that their thinking is less cluttered and maintain more focus.
- AGE SLOWER: The junk we engulf comes back to haunt us by shortening our lives. Cholesterol and Heart Disease are just two real threats to long life. In order to combat this threat to your life, detoxify your body and lengthen your days.
- WE NEED BACKUP: By detoxifying our body, we get rid of the junk that hinders our immune system from battling disease and sickness. Help the fight by adding a detox routine.
- MANE CONCERN: In addition to all the outside benefits of detox listed in this article, your hair will be shiny and full of life once you get rid of the junk we eat.
- ZZZZZ: A regular detox routine also improves your quality of sleep. This effect is when the body and mind become quitter due to the expelling of the junk from our foods through our detoxing regularly.
- P-U: With all the junk we eat, its no wonder why we have gas and bloating. The built up gases can show up in our breath thus making us less appealing to those around us. Did you know that detoxifying your body will get rid of those gases? Detoxify your body and take care of this issue.
After reading this article, I hope you understand the need for detoxifying your body on a regular basis.
With all the benefits that detoxifying your body can give you, there is only one question to ask:
WILL YOU HELP YOUR BODY HELP YOU?